New Hire Training Program Development
Beat the statistics with TrainSmart’s New Hire Training! Did you know:
- “22% of staff turnover occurs within 45 days of employment.”
- “The cost of losing an employee in the first year is estimated to be at least three times salary.”
- “New employees decide whether they feel at home or not in the first three weeks in a company and 4% of new employees leave a job after a disastrous first day.”
- “New employees who went through a structured on-boarding program were 58% more likely to be with the organization after three years.”
- Statistics from The Wynhurst Group
Onboarding is more than just an orientation for new hires. Successful onboarding is a process that involves HR, Managers and a solid strategy that sets the stage for productive, dedicated and engaged employees. The benefits of a good onboarding process include faster productivity, increased employee retention and engagement, reduced turnover, maximize acceptance into the organization, build rapport with employees and managers, and create a better understanding of company and departmental goals.
TrainSmart will work with you to design a training program that considers goals and objectives, generational differences and needs, how to effectively introduce new employees and integrate them into existing teams, set clear expectation, understand new employee needs and expectations and how to provide a clear understanding of corporate structure, policies and procedures.
Go beyond an overview and let us help you welcome employees in a way that ensures success. Call us at 800-807-8030 today to learn more about our new hire training programs.