Anyone that wants to assess their emotional intelligence and learn how to manage and leverage it
- Job knowledge is still perceived as the primary driver of success.
- Narcissistic behaviors are reducing productivity and performance.
- Emotions are not being leveraged to maximize effectiveness.
At the end of this course, participants will have learned to:
- Understand the link between emotions and behavior, communication, and trust.
- Apply various approaches to understand yourself.
- Leverage emotions to make better decisions.
- How to respond appropriately in all situations.
- Emotional Intelligence Introduction
- The Need for “People Smart” Strategies
- Assess Your Emotional Intelligence
- Five Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Preparing to Improve Your Emotional Intelligence Skills
- Think Smart Strategies
- Think Smart Summary
- “Be Smart” Strategies
- Work Smart Strategies
- Bringing it Together
Need a custom training solution to meet your unique needs or internal process? Contact us 800-807-8030 to arrange a tailored class to meet your needs.